How to build a project in ChibiStudio
A project in Eclipse is a collection of source files and metadata associated with a filesystem directory. Projects can be found in the Project Explorer. In this article, you will learn how to build a new project.
Step by Step Procedure
Open the project
- Right click the project’s name and select Open or
- Double click the project folder
The icon of an opened project will change from to . You can expand it and see its resources.
Build – Method 1
- Right-click on the project folder
- Select Build project
Build – Method 2
- Select the project folder
- Click on the hammer button
Check that the build was successful
A successful build will yield the console message shown below.